Super Solid & Durable
A great basic entry-level cables for guitarists and keyboard players offering reliable handling, outstanding mechanical durability and good capacitance. The studded rubber sleeve is easy to handle and protects the cable/connector joint from excessive bending.
- Super flexible
- Extremely stong strain relief
- High quality copper conductor: stranded, 7 x 0.20mm (24 AWG)
- Good capacitance: 115 pF/m
- Outer jacket diameter: 6.1 mm
- Effective shielding: spiral copper and conductive plastic